Lisaard & Innisfree Hospice holds in high regard the safety and well being of its residents, visitors, and staff. To ensure the ongoing health and safety of our care team and minimize exposure to respiratory illnesses, including COVID-19 we have implemented the following guidelines.
• Visiting Hours are restricted to 11am-7pm
• Anyone entering the building, including staff, will undergo a complete screening that includes temperature checks.
• Visitors who do not pass the screening will not be permitted to visit whether they are considered essential or not.
• Visitors are required to wear a gown, disposable mask, face shield/goggles provided by the hospice for the duration of their visit.
• Visitors will be required to sign an acknowledgment of the expectations during their time at Lisaard and Innisfree Hospice.
• Video-calling (e.g. Skype, etc.) can be set up as an alternate means of communication; please contact us in advance to set this up.
• All common areas are closed including the family kitchen area. We strongly suggest that if you are planning to be at the hospice for a period of time please bring sufficient food and drinks for yourself.
• Visitors are permitted only in the resident room.
For more information regarding essential visitors Please call the Resource Nurse at 519-208-5055 ext 253
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate through this challenging situation.