Thank you for thinking of us!
Because we are a congregate health care facility, we’re unable to accept donations of any like-new household items due to the pandemic. We are, however, able to accept new and unopened items that help support the operation of our Houses.
Please drop off any donations at the entrance (no-contact), sanitize your hands, and complete a donation slip so that we’re able to keep track of your contribution. If you plan to drop off a larger donation, please contact the hospice directly to arrange a drop-off time.
We are generally in need of the following items:
- Copy/printer paper
- Black ink pens & Sharpie markers
- Dry Erase Markers & Erasers
- Post-it Notes
- Cans of ginger ale (regular and diet)
- Apple & cranberry juice (not juice boxes)
- Cake mixes & frosting
- Peanut butter & jam
- Soup broth (beef, chicken, vegetable)
- Small Ziploc bags
- Bendy straws
- Mixed bird seed
- Large yard waste bags
- Gardening gloves
Laundry & Paper Products
- High-efficiency, no-bleach laundry pods
- Paper towels
- Toilet tissue
- Facial tissues
- Baby wipes
- All major grocery chains (i.e. Food Basics, No Frills, Zehrs, Sobeys, FreshCo)
- Home renovation stores (i.e. Home Hardware, Home Depot, Lowes)
Download a copy of this list by clicking the icon below.